Friday, June 6, 2008

My (Kinda) Boring Summer

O.K. everyone, I apoligize for not writing for almost a full month. Every time I go to write a new post, I realize there is nothing to write about. Not much has happened this summer. We got a huge above ground pool. Yes, an above ground pool. It's big, it's abnoxious, but we all adore it. It keeps us cool, and what more can you ask for? I also got glasses. They're pretty cute, or so I've been told, but with my limited experience in glasses I cant be sure. I'll try and get some pictures later. Oh ya, I almost forgot Girl's Camp! It was soooo much fun. We ate non-stop and went to bed at 2 am every night! Yes, it was also spiritual. We had a night walk through the forest where we had to hold to the iron rod, and I was in tears by the end. it was absolutely amazing. I also have to give a talk on Sunday which I haven't started. HELP! Well, that's about all that has happened so far, I'll try and post when something exciting happens, if something exciting happens. See ya'll later!

4 comments:

gina said...

Hey Victoria!(This is Ashlyn)
Even though I don't have a blog yet, I don't hackin' care, I'm
posting a comment!!!
I can't wait to here your talk tomarrow!!Can't wat to see Prince Caspian!!!

L8R-
Ashlyn

Courtney said...

Good luck with your talk.--Sam

Courtney said...

OKay this really is Coco. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You have to give a talk!! I just gave one the week before camp. Invite me over to swim! I have not been swimming ONCE this summer break. (Sam never invites me)

Courtney said...

Vote on our blog!!