Monday, May 12, 2008

Rehab....Cullen Style


Well, as you've probably guessed, I finished the Twilight books. Also, if you've been anywhere near me in the past few weeks, you know I cant get over them. My life now depends on re-reading Twilight daily and looking at pictures of Robert Pattinson. I'm pathetic and I'm proud. So, as a result, Courtney, Samantha, and I are considering making a Twilight rehab for people with O.C.D. (Obsesive Cullen Disorder.) It's that bad. So, if anyone is interested just comment and we'll get you an O.C.D. badge and sign you up. : )

10 comments:

Jolene said...

Nice Victoria!! I can't wait for those badges!!

Courtney said...

Victoria!!! What a sweet idea!! I am toatly OCD material.I don't know if this rehab is going to help our OCD, or just magnify our problem, oh well!!See ya!!
-Sosa

Heather said...

When do I get my badge!? Welcome to the blogging world. I will have to check in and see what fun things your up too.

Jolene said...

Hey Victoria!! Cool cool coolcool cool....cool.:) Tomarrow (Wednesday) is my last day of jr. high as a 7th grader:.

Jolene said...

Sorry i accidently commented on my mom's account. This is Courtney:)

Shannon said...

update your blog!!!!
--Coco and Sosa

Shinkle Family said...

i want one victoria!! PLZ


~Keila~

Jacque said...

hey Victoria! You might not know me, but I am your mom's cousins wife. Tigh is my husband and I love your mom so I am positive I will love you!
P.S. Um. I think I have a case of OCD aswell...

Courtney said...

Victoria update your blog!! (lol)

ATaylor said...

I must tell you that the OCD is very smart. I find myself up in the middle of the night reading Twilight over and over again. I am a total Edward addict.I hope my friends help me or else I just might die!!!!!!!! And the OCD might just magnify how much of a problem we have.
You're AMAZING
-Smashlee