Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's... quote time!


Today's quote is from none other than the famous Spongebob Squarepants. I saw this episode today and started cracking up. Here it is:


"Gary, you are gonna finish your dessert, and you are gonna like it!"


If only we had parents who would force us to east dessert. Oh well, it doesn't matter because we would't have had to be forced. And, if we had parents like that, we would just be eating chocolate all day, although some of already do that, or want to. (Cough, Cough, Kacee) :) See ya'll soon!


4 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

YAY! I'm commenting on my own blog to make myself happy!

softballchick said...

Hey Victoria!
I saw that cutsie picture of us on your blog....I love it! I finally got a blog! My mom just needs to show me how to put pictures on it and how to change the background template!(It's pretty ugly at the time.) I think I'm gonna do that''Quote of the day ''thing too!
-See ya!

softballchick said...

Your're physco.... you go live in a physco ward....JK!

Jacque said...

Oh man! Char LOVES Spongebob! You guys are going to be buds. You guys are coming up to stay here for Skyes wedding! yay! PARTY!