Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Well, I have been inspired by Sarah and Kacee to do a "quote of the day" thing on my blog. Each day I will post a new quote. Today's is from a guy named John Handey, and he has a book of funny quotes of his called "Deep Thoughts'' Here is today's;

I think the things you remember most are the little things, like that little space guy I kept tied up down in the basement. That little guy was only five inches tall! He used to beg me to untie his rope, but I knew he'd just run away if I did. I think the cat finally got him. but the cat had little burn marks on him, from where the space guy shot him with his little gun, before his ammo ran out. I remember things like that.

We do remember the little things. Some of us just remember bigger little things than others. :)