Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Twilight Post!

Well, I'm bored, and I figured, '' Hey, cant get enough Twilight, can you?" So, i'm just gonna talk about twilight. First off, I finally read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn! It was sooooo good, and now I can't wait for the rest. Oh well, I'll live. Also, have any of you seen the new scene from the twilight movie? If not, it's right here:
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?vid=237340
I thought it was good, and I could not stop watching it. I am sooooooo excited for the movie. It is gonna be awesome! Well, nothing else to write about, so, see you all later!

3 comments:

Kacee said...

victoria i LOVE!!!! YOUR BLOG . SO CUTE!!!! HOWS IT GOING AND HOW DO YOU PUT MUSIC ON YOUR BLOG?

Courtney said...

You coppied Coco's blog!!! Ahhhh!!! JK I love it. Thanks for the movie scene it is FANTABULOUS. When I was showing my mom she covered my eyes when Edward was being choked!!I hope she lets me see the movie!! --SoSa

Jacque said...

I am so glad you post about Twilight. I LOVE THAT CLIP! Oh my gosh. I so wish the book was real and I was Bella... Tigh would be Edward of course :)