Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sorry....






Sorry everyone. I'm such a quitter and have given up on the whole " 30 reason's why Twilight rocks." thing. It's not that I can't think of any reasons, but I'm too busy to post everyday!



Here are some of the things I have done this summer:






1. Courtney and Samantha came over and we had a five hour long water gun war in my pool.







2. Ashlyn and I went to my Grandparent's ranch outside of Show Low, and we had a blast!
We rode fourwheelers, went to see Wall E (which was great by the way!), and played pool so much our hands froze in the position of the pool stick!


3.We went up to the ranch again the next weekend with all my cousins, and it was awesome! We went to a rodeo, had a huge party, and used a slip' n 'slide in 80 degree weather while it was raining! So hackin' cold!
Sorry I can't get pics for some reason I'm going to try again when my mother gets home!
See ya'll later!

3 comments:

Sadie!! said...

Victoria i got my layout at
cutestblogontheblock.com.... Guess what... i just found out my aunt knows the lady who created that blog.

Elisha said...

OH my goodness! You have got to read this, I have no doubt you would LOVE it! I'll work on your mom! -And I'm in LOVE with Edward Cullen too!

Courtney said...

Why did you put that picture of me on there!! I look wierd! Oh and read my blog I updated it because you always nag me to but then you don't even read it!