Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 4 of Utah

Well, we made it! (Triumphant music.) After almost 12 hours in the car, we made it to Brianhead. I'm on my Aunt's computer right now, so I can't upload any pictures, but I can tell you about it. When we got there and checked out our condo, I nearly flipped. it was soooo hacken awesome! We had a loft, two bathrooms, a balcony, and tons of movies. It even came with a (outdated ) video game system. We went on the most ginormous ski lift, went shopping, and basically hung for three days. Today we got to spend the day with my Great Grandma, who is honestly the most amazing person on this planet. She is 89 years old and tells the most interesting stories. About half an hour ago, we arrived in my Great-Aunt's apartment where I snuck on the computer. I'll update again when I get back.

On an un-related note, BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT IN 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohmyheck I am sooo excited! But guess what- we are going to be in Utah when it comes out, and my mom has to read it first! (Sob!) I think I'm going to die, no exaggerations. Oh well.

12-12 baby!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Victoria, it sounds like you are having a great time!!! I just got back from vacation and I am sad that the summer has gone by soooo fast!!! The only reason I am looking forward to August, is because Breaking Dawn comes out!!
12/12 Baby!!!
P.S. My Mom is leting me read Breaking Dawn first because I am buying it, I am going to be poor!!! Oh well, it's worth it!!!

softballchick said...

Hope you are having fun!!! That sounds awesome! 2 1/2 days left til my birthday!!!

Jacque said...

I am so excited you guys are coming! Your mom says you can watch Charlotte while we go to the temple... is that still ok?
Anyway.SEE YOU SOON!

sierrah said...

I am sooo jealous you are in UT right now and getting ready for a day at Lagoon!!!! Go straight to WICKED!!! It is the best. Then blast off and re-entry! :) Have a fun time.