Sunday, July 6, 2008

His Golden eyes.....

I'm back!!!!!!! We had soooo much fun! We went to my grandparent's rach up outside of Show Low, and had a blast! We went to a rodeo, where we watched fireworks, and I got to hang with Allison and Melissa Fox for a sec. It was great!

So, back to business.
Reason number 26:
Edward's eyes are golden. Tell me, who else has golden eyes? (Rhetorical question, I don't want to know if anyone else has golden eyes. That would make Edward's eyes a heck of a lot less awesome. )

7 comments:

softballchick said...

That is so funny, I see them everywhere too!!! Ha ha!!! Hope you had fun!

Courtney said...

I wish i had golden eyes...........

Courtney said...

How did you get the picture on your music playlist?

Sadie!! said...

Hey Victoria! I got a blog!!

Jacque said...

You're so cute! I am catching up on all the wonderful reasons why we should all stalk a fictional character! Oh man! Kepp it up!

AliceK[i]ND said...

Hey cute girl! Welcome to the blogsphere. :)

Unknown said...

I < 3 Edward's dazzling golden eyes. ^_^