Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winter Break

Sorry for not posting for a while guys. Its not like I've been really busy, cause I haven't. Just really lazy. :) I had a great Christmas, and I got a new guitar. Still learning, but I'm getting there. :P


The Saturday before Christmas, our family went to Castles 'n' Coasters, an Amusement park in Phoenix. I had so much fun! It was soo fun, and I have tons of pictures. this is me and Cameron on a log ride. I screamed sooo loud!!!!!







The next one is me, Cam and my dad on a ride that takes you back and forth, like the little tick-y thing of a clock. We were soo scared!!!!















The most horrific ride we went on was called the Skydiver. It is one of those rides that takes you high up (120 feet to be exact ) and then drops you. My dad made me and Cam go on it. I almost frickin peed my pants. This is a picture of us during our fall.















I was ssooo mad, I didn't talk to anyone on our way up. My brother screamed like a girl (as always) and my dad was pretty scared, too. I hope you guys can zoom on the picture, cause it is priceless. Click on it, it is soo funny!







One last ride we went on was called Desert Storm. A Double loop roller-coaster. One word- Wow. it was soo amazingly cool, my brother and I went on it 8 times in a row. 8 times. This is us in the middle of a loop.



































If you got his far, I apologize for you having to listen to my rambling. Hope you had (have) a great break!

9 comments:

Mady said...

Love the picture of you, your brother, and your dad. The look on your brother's face is priceless. I'm sorry, but there is no way anyone can drag me on the Skydiver, I'm to chicken!!!

Anonymous said...

hey, hahah your brothers face is so hilarious!! and your dads too!! you just look mad! hahahaha! i am so glad you had a good time!

Janelle said...

We are so there next year!! Scott and I will have to ditch the chillens and play with you guys! By the way all your faces are priceless in that Skydive picture!

Kellie said...

Oh man, Victoria!!! You look pissed off in that skydiver picture! HAhahaha! When I went to California one time, we went to D-land and rode a ride like the Skydiver, but it was much much much higher up. I screamed the entire time! But it was a blast. I'm a definite thrill-seeker. I'm glad you had fun! See you back at school!

Lexi said...

awww look ow cute u look at the top of that ride. i zoomed in HILARIOUS! i luv it :)

Unknown said...

That picture of you and Cameron on Skydiver is so funny!! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!

Kellie said...

Hey Pamina, I have another blog question. Its about a blog template thing. I like it when I pull up your blog and see the blog title like it is now. How do I get mine like that? lol. I'm dumb, I know.

Janelle said...

It's official! You have great taste. I just changed my layout and guess what!!! It's the same as yours! You must get your great taste from the DeWitt side. :)

girls just wanna have fun said...

hahaha it looks like ton of super duper fun girly!!haha lol your face is realy funny!