Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged from my friend Samantha, who is part awesome, part silly, part really-cool-friend. :P

I thought it would be a good idea to do a Christmas tag where you list 5 of your favorite things about this time of year, it doesn't have to be Christmas related, it can be anything about winter!! You also can list 5 things your grateful for! After your done, you can tag 3 people of your choice!!



Here are my favorite things about Christmas:

1. I love spending time with all my friends and family!



2. I love sitting around the table with my family at a big dinner and stuffing my face.



3. I love the warm feeling I get celebrating Christ's birth and being able to spend a whole month thinking of him.



4. I also love giving gifts, and sometimes gettin a little somthin as well! :)



5. Decorating our Christmas tree, and waking up Christmas morning. Running to the tree and getting that feeling in your stomach when you find out there really was a gift you didn't know about. Momma didn't lie!



Things I am grateful for:



1. My family.



2.My Mom and Dad, I don't know what I would do without them!



3. My house- and my fantastic bedroom. it is my hiding place, and my own little reading room.



4. How blessed I am to have the gospel in my life-I would be lost without it.



5. Last, but not least, I am grateful for all my wonderful friends, and how they are always supporting me and helping me no matter what.



I tag: Sarah, My mom, and my Aunt Janelle!!



(P.S. Don't forget to post the rules on your blog!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Christmas is most definetely the best holiday ever!!! I also love stuffing my face too!! :)
(Is that how you spell definetly?)

Digital Zone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacque said...

GIRL! I MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl this is mia(amellya) i know we have never really been friends but we should! i have heard that you are a great friend. so email me at cutietutie101@gmail.com ok by the way i love your blog!

halliday6 said...

I can't wait for Christmas! I got Andrew and Kenna a video camera (used of course) so they could make their own movies-they are going to die!!!