Thursday, November 20, 2008

Parade

This Saturday me, my family, and Samantha went to the Gilbert Day's parade. It was sooo fun! We were messing around and just having fun. There was one float with these football players on there who were totally sagging their pants. Gross! Me and Samantha decided to yell at them, saying, "pull up your pants!!!!!!!!!!" It was sooo funny! my aunt brought all this fancy food that was sooo good. Everyone else was like eating pancakes from McDogfood's (AKA McDonald's.) and we were sitting there eating biscotti and brie, with ciabattas that had mozzarella, arugula, and pesto. We just laughed.

BTW the day before I was at my aunt's house holding my baby cousin, and this lady comes up and is like, "Awwww! How old is your baby!" My mom went soo pale, like vampire pale. LOL sooo funny!


O.K. back to business.

Thanks for coming Samantha! You're the best!































P.S. Guys look at my ninja-skills-that-I-had-no-idea-were-going-to-be-on-a-camera!





Heck Yes!!!!!!!!
NINJA SKILLS!!!!!!

10 comments:

Sadie!! said...

Sounds FUN!! I was going to be in the parade dancing for Arizona Desert Dance, but I forgot! Oops!

Unknown said...

Nice Ninja Skills!!! I hope I can see Twilight soon!!! Ahhh!! You're probably seeing it right this very second!!! Lucky!!!!!

Unknown said...

P.S. That picture of us is super cute!! Doesn't it look like I'm wearing lipstick??? (It must have been the hot chocolate!!!) ;)

Victoria Renae said...

it kinda does look like lipstick. Me and Sarah just got back from Twilight. Not saying anything.

Unknown said...

Victoria I saw Twilight this morning with Courtney!!!!!! I'm not going to say anything!!!! O.K. I will say one thing, guess who we saw at the movies?? Danielle!! Her and her Mom sat in front of us! Well I got to go!!! See ya later alligater!! (Is that how you spell alligater?)

Courtney said...

WOW!! Nice ninja skills! I thought you were allergic to pesto?.....

Courtney said...

You need to put a picture of your new hair!

Courtney said...

Samantha you look so pretty in that picture except....Victoria's head looks huge next to yours! Jk...but seriously........:B

Victoria Renae said...

You know what Coco? If you're not gonna be nice, you won't be allowed to comment. I am getting a pic of my new hair right now! Sheesh!

Victoria Renae said...

And I am allergic to pesto