Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

This Halloween was really fun. Me, Sarah, Ashlyn, Courtney, Mady, and Danielle went trick or treating in Sarah's neighborhood. It was sooo fun! We met Sean and Nick at the park, and we were yelling "HOBO!" at them. It was pretty funny. Then we went back home, where we met Sean, Nick, and Jacob again, who told us that they almost got jumped. Can I get a "happy Halloween?" We got tons of candy, and had lots of fun. Can't wait til next year!

On an un-related subject, Twilight comes out in 16 days! Um, WOW! I need to know from you guys- on Friday, would you like to go to the 11:00 showing, or the 1:20 showing? Either way, we would need to ditch school. thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Victoria, my Mom doesn't want me to ditch school, she wants to go Saturday!!!! Maybe I can make a deal with her and make her change her mind!!! 13 more days!!!!

Unknown said...

Now only 8 more days!! AHHHH!!!